Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Unmistakable Sign of Pregnancy

Soo my whole way home from work (an hour) I am thinking of chicken express and how good it's going to be and how BAD I wanted it. The crunchy chicken covered in gravy sprinkled with serendipity..the jalapeno poppers melting in my mouth. I order, pay, and turn in the line to get to the pick up window and the unthinkable happened. 

I see the Taco Bueno sign. No No No!! Bueno Chilada Platter, Bueno Chilada Platter, over and over dancing around in my head. I no longer have any desire for chicken but a BURNING need for Bueno! I tried to talk myself out of it...and I couldn't! So now I have a lot of chicken and not so much bueno :)Hope the boys are happy with chicken for the next couple days.

Oh, and Scott, I promise that I didn't buy you a birthday cake just so I could have a piece...okay maybe my sweet tooth had a small influence but  I did want to make sure you had a cake on your birthday!Happy Birthday Scottie!

2 comments:

  1. LOL LOL i totally relate to this, except for me this happens even when i'm not pg! :) love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol you are so funny! i love this

    ReplyDelete